Del Negro and Senft’s eyewear boutiques, located in our Neptune and Red Bank offices in Monmouth County NJ, offer a wide variety of services, from complimentary adjustments, cleaning, and minor repairs to a full selection of prescription eyewear, contact lenses and optical accessories.
Enjoy the convenience of having our professional staff serve your eyewear needs.
The wide variety of eyeglass frames available at our optical shop gives you many options, but making a decision can be difficult. Your “best fit” frame is just waiting for you to find somewhere in our dazzling array, and we can help you select a flattering style that fits your personality and lifestyle!
Frames are available in a wide range of prices. Whether you are replacing your current prescription eyewear or are looking for a new pair, we are here to help!
Some of our brands:
Del Negro & Senft Eye Associates carries designer brands that look great while shielding your eyes.
Proper sunglass protection is the key to shielding your eyes from sun-related damage all year round. They should be worn anytime you are outdoors, particularly under these circumstances:
- When at the beach, walking the boards, or cycling during the summer. At this time the level of ultraviolet radiation (UVA and UVB) is at least three times higher than during the winter.
- When participating in Winter Sports – skiing, snowboarding, etc. UV exposure can nearly double when UV rays are reflected from snow and ice, especially at a high altitude.
- When participating in Summer Sports – boating, kayaking, water skiing, fishing, etc. The UV rays reflecting off water and sand can cause serious eye irritation.
- When using medications that can cause sensitivity to light (photosensitivity).
The best sunglasses offer 100 percent UV absorption and are of the best optical quality.
Come in and view our selection!
Our optical shop offers a wide variety of attractive and affordable eyeglasses and sunglasses for the entire family. Optical Associate Chaz Prezeau is focused on providing the type of glasses that are appropriate for your lifestyle. Ask how these lenses can benefit your daily routine:
- Varilux Progressive Lenses- If you want to read and drive with the same glasses, progressive lenses boast a continuous, natural, clear field of vision from distance through mid-range to near.View Video
- Transition® Lenses- If you lead an active lifestyle, this is the right option for you. Lenses darken outdoors and lighten indoors.
- Specialized Computer Glasses- Increase your intermediate zone to help reduce eyestrain and fatigue. Also, consider office progressives to incorporate both your intermediate and near range if you are continuously scanning from screen to book.
- Anti-Reflective Lens Treatment- Provides the best protection against distracting glare. AR coatings also fight enemies such as scratches, smudges, damaging UV rays, dust, and water to provide you with your best vision.
- Polarized Lenses- Theses lenses cut down on eye-fatigue and are an excellent option for providing clarity, vivid color, glare-free vision, and 100% UV protection.View Video
Check back soon for the latest specials!