Decreased vision may compromise your lifestyle. When it comes to cataracts, Drs. Del Negro, Senft, and Glatman can restore your vision and, oftentimes, give you more freedom from glasses and contact lenses.
The changes that come hand-in-hand with cataracts develop slowly over time, gradually affecting your normal daily activities. If that sounds familiar, ask yourself these questions:
- Am I having difficulty driving at night?
- Does my vision seem blurred or dim? Things just not clear?
- Have my eyes become more sensitive to light and glare?
- Do I need brighter light for reading? Is smaller print more difficult?
- Do I have trouble seeing the writing on the TV?
- Do I have more difficulty differentiating shades of colors?
If your answers reveal that you are concerned with your current quality of vision, feel free to contact us at 732-774-5566 to schedule a Cataract Evaluation.